发布时间：2017-11-13 14:54来源：admin 0 点击收藏
Sulzer multiphase pumps (MPP) are used to pressure boost oil well effluent without upstream separation. As such, they are able to withstand a wide and variable range of process conditions such as:
• variable oil flows
• changing water cut
• variable gas void fractions, fluid pressures and temperatures
They are deployed onshore, offshore, and subsea, in a variety of environments and climates.
Features and Benefits
1、Heavy duty pressurized double mechanical seals
• Ensures reliable operation whatever the GVF being pumped
2、Decades of balance drum experience
• Allows the pump to make high dP with reasonable thrust bearing loads
3、Tapered shaft end
• Fast coupling removal for ease of mechanical seal maintenance
4、Anti-friction or hydrodynamic bearings
• Anti friction bearings up to 3,600 rpm
• Hydrodynamic bearings > 3,600 rpm
5、Axial split inner casing and split diffuser
• Simplifies maintenance and ensures excellent rotordynamic behavior (no need to disassemble rotor after balancing)
• Allows high gas volumes to be pumped, sand tolerant design due to large clearances and abrasion resistant material/coatings
7、Full cartridge pull-out with bolted cover closure
• Reduces downtime and assures pressure tightness
Monitoring and Control
Helico-axial MPPs have a self regulating capability to adapt to gas volume changes under nor-mal operating conditions. They have a wide operating envelope with a large turndown capability.
The pump and its auxiliaries are controlled by a PLC via an operator interface (local and/ or remote and allowing for unmanned operation). Trend-ing and history functions are provided.
MPP’s are normally operated at a constant speed selected by the operator to achieve the desired output. The operating process control can be effected by changing the speed set point (using a process param-eter for control). Variable speed drive (mechanical or electri-cal) provides a high degree of operational flexibility and suits process changes due to field evolution over time.